Roof and Gutter cables are the ideal preventative maintenance for snow and ice buildup. They are intended to prevent ice build-up above and in the eavestrough/downspout. Ice damming can often be dangerous as it can cause leakage into your home, damage your roof and eavestrough or even worse fall on a passerby.
Features of De-icing Cables:
- Prevents water and ice damage due to snow melting and re-freezing
- They can be applied on shingle, tile or metal roofs
- Operating at 5 watts per linear foot, will cost just pennies for a day’s use.
- Cables operate at 120volt, 5 watts per foot and are both UL listed and CSA certified
- Includes cable, shingle clips and links